Cash Needs: Convert your gas and oil royalties into one lump sum payment immediately which is the definition of selling mineral rights. Reserves deplete over time meaning that your checks could follow a decreasing trend. Convert your mineral or royalty ownership into cash immediately while getting fair market value for your property. We will help you Sell Mineral Rights and Oil Royalties.
Estate Needs: Estate planning is a popular reason many choose to have their oil and gas interests converted to cash for an easy transfer to future generations. These assets could carry a large tax burden if left within the estate, making it burdensome on the heirs and minimizing future tax consequences.
Economic Uncertainty: With the stock market’s recent swings, selling mineral rights or your oil or gas royalties, could provide financial assurances in the face of economic uncertainties.
- A large, lump sum payout rather than monthly, quarterly or yearly checks.
- Eliminates costs, paperwork and accounting hassles for trusts, estates, partnerships and monthly distributions.
- Removes uncertainty.
- Estate planning tool to save heirs from possible complicated and expensive probate process.
- Portfolio Diversification – reinvesting the proceeds from a sale in safer investment options.
- Payoff high-interest credit card debt.
- Take advantage of the low long-term capital gains tax rate before the Bush tax cuts expire.
- Pay medical bills.
- Pursue an attractive opportunity.
- Donate to a worthy cause.
- Pay for college education
- Payoff your home
We understand it can be a tough decision to sell, so why not sell a portion of your interest and keep the remainder! You receive a cash payout up front from the sale and still retain the possibility of upside for the long term. It’s a good approach to hedge the uncertainty of the future.